5 of the Weirdest Foods I’ve Tried
Happy Tuesday! Today I’ve got a new installment of the 10 Day Challenge!
Thank you to Kristin @ Sweat Courage for starting this challenge!
1. Bertie Bott’s Every Flavored Beans. I am a runner and I am a Harry Potter fan. I have tried every flavor of Bertie Bott’s beans! My favorites are the very safe lemon and Tutti-Fruitti beans and my least favorite are the grass and vomit flavors!
2. Butterbeer. When I was last at Universal Studios I ate lunch at the Three Broomsticks and ordered a glass of butterbeer. It was disgusting! I don’t understand why Harry, Ron and Hermione are always ordering it!
3. Cat food. Yep. When I was young I noticed that my cat seemed to really LOVE his cat food so I decided to try a small piece of kibble. Let’s just say while I think butterbeer is gross there is actually nothing more disgusting than cat food. I don’t understand why cats love it!
4. Gu. Seriously, there’s this thing called Gu and it tastes like flavored goo. These people called runners eat it all the time. I don’t understand why!
(As a sidenote I think I would actually like the Mushroom Rush flavor. I really like mushrooms!)
5. Burgers with a fried egg on top. Okay, this is not that weird but I LOOOOOOOOVE a good burger with a fried egg on top. I’ve been craving it for a day now and I completely blame Lisa who got me thinking about it yesterday when she was talking about eating a burger after her 22-miler! After my half marathon this weekend I will definitely be partaking in this delicious food. This is one that I DO understand what all the hype is about! : )
What’s the weirdest food you’ve tried? What’s the weirdest food you’ve tried that you actually like?
Favorite flavor of Bertie Botts????