5 Running AND Life Updates!
Hi there! How’s it going?
Today I thought I’d just update you on some random things going on over here — and hopefully I can get some of your advice too! 🙂
1. Yesterday’s run sucked. My calves were so tight that I had to stop running every 5-6 minutes to stretch them out. They never loosened up. WTF. I seriously can’t figure out why one day they can be perfectly fine and the next they are so tight!
I am going to buy some salt pills but I don’t feel certain that they will help. My calves don’t cramp up, they’re just tight and the tightness is there right from the beginning.
2. I love this OGX coconut milk anti-breakage serum for hair. I’ve never been a fan of the OGX brand. Their shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel really dry. However, B recommended I give this serum a try since they don’t test on animals…and I really like it!
It makes my hair feel smooth and healthy even at the ends despite the fact that I am in need of a trim!
3. Fact: a doggie visiting your office will boost happiness by 100%. This little girl came for a visit yesterday. Isn’t she just adorable? Now if only someone would bring a kitten by for a visit because that would boost my personal happiness levels by 200%.
4. Saw this on Pinterest and it cracked me up! I am definitely guilty of spotting a race photographer and trying to look either like a serious/determined/focused runner or a really, really happy runner! Usually my true feelings are somewhere in the middle of those two :).
5. Shopping for a house/condo is so time consuming. I have two different apps that keep me updated on properties… and I’m constantly looking at KITCHENS. Adam and I have differing opinions on what layout constitutes an acceptable kitchen.
I like the ones where the kitchen is separated from the living room by a counter/bar like this:
Adam hates the counter thing. He says, “I don’t want to vault over the counter to get to the living room.” (#dramatic)
He wants an open kitchen layout with an island in the middle like our apartment currently has (which I don’t like), or he wants a kitchen that’s totally off on its own (which is virtually impossible to find).
Cecil may need to be the deciding vote. I should go butter him up with some treats …
Talk to you again soon!
Homeowners, what tips do you have for buying your first place?
Favorite hair care brands?