1. I’m getting in a little late night blogging session on Thursday in preparation for Friday. If you’re reading this then it must be Friday! (I always do my blogging between 9 and 11pm, I wonder what you do during that time????)
2. We just got home from seeing the new Star Wars movie. I forgot that Adam bought tickets way in advance, so once again my run got thwarted.
I picked him up on my way home from work and we headed straight to the cinema.
Honestly, I’m not complaining. It felt nice to relax and enjoy some entertainment. I know there will be plenty of running to go around this weekend!
I’m not a big Star Wars fan but I enjoyed the film. I thought all of the main characters were very likeable. Usually I fall asleep when Adam makes me go to a weeknight movie, but I stayed awake the whole time so that says something! ahaha
3. On Wednesday the advent calendar I bought a while back finally arrived. It was on back order for soooo long. Now Adam and I have a lot of delicious catching up to do :).
We really wanted to go all-in on the Christmas spirit this year, but instead have been all-in on the home renovating spirit. The day after Christmas we’re going straight to the store to stock up on decorations that are on sale so we can GO BIG next year!
For now we’ll just enjoy whats left of the advent calendar!
4. Yesterday afternoon my mom sent me this pic of her cat, Georgie.
I mean really, he’s living the life!
5. Don’t forget to enter my Dicks Sporting Goods gift card giveaway! To enter all you have to do is leave a comment on this post that talks about the giveaway.
You can comment anything you like: what the weather is like where you are, what you would buy with the gift card, what your favorite holiday memory is — all comments count as long as they are left here.
Well fam, I don’t know about you but I am SO ready for the weekend! I’ve got (yet another) paint project on the horizon as well as a fun shopping trip planned with my mom.
Then I need to start planning the menu for the Christmas Eve dinner Adam and I are hosting! First dinner party in our new house!!! Whoop!
What are you up to this weekend?
Are you going to see the new Star Wars movie?
Have you entered the Dicks Sporting Goods giveaway yet? If not go enter HERE!