A Runner I Want You to Meet!
Good morning! No running for me yesterday or on Friday, but this morning I am getting in six fun miles! My highest mileage day since the half marathon! : )
Yesterday Adam and I spent a lot of the day on the road, but I did hit the gym for a little cross training when we got home from my mom’s house (stationary bike, 45mins). Miss her already!
Say hello to my mom’s adorable kitten, Georgie (an action shot because he literally never sits still):
And now I want to introduce you to a runner I’ve known for a long time: Cori at She’s Going the Distance!
Cori and I went to high school together and shared a love for NSYNC. Today we share a love for running : ).
Here are some reasons to read Cori’s blog:
- She gives good running/fitness advice
- She is a certified personal trainer
- She has gone from a 2:24 to a 1:41 half marathon
- She is really creative and sings and plays piano
- She is pretty and has great hair
- She is reallllly supportive of other runners
- Kara Goucher once Liked her comment on Facebook thus making them BFFs
I think you will really like her blog!
Did you run on Thanksgiving? How many miles?
Do you stay in touch with your high school friends?
– I feel like I don’t need to go to my 10 year reunion next year because I can
stalk stay in touch with everyone on Facebook : )