I have a food hangover from yesterday’s delicious anniversary dinner! Does that ever happen to you? I just want to lay in bed forever, but that would be wrong so instead I’ll blog! 🙂
Yesterday Kristen tagged me in the mustache linkup, and who am I to say no to a linkup with such a clever name?
Here we go!
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- Baby ⟶ Adam
- Meow ⟶ Cecil
- Kay ⟶ some old friends from elementary school
- Stina ⟶ some old friends from high school
In high school one of my best friends was also named Christina and we were Stina1 and Stina2!
Four jobs I have had:
- Beauty Advisor at the Walgreens cosmetic center
- Technical writer & usability intern at Citrix Systems
- Marketing Manager at ion interactive
- Marketing Director at my current job
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Homeward Bound (always makes me cry when Shadow comes over the hill)
- All of the Harry Potter movies
I honestly don’t watch very many movies more than once. TV series are a different story! I love to re-watch TV series multiple times from beginning to end — Angel, Dollhouse, Gossip Girl, Arrested Development, etc.
Four books I’d recommend:
Here are my four favorite running books!
1. Eat & Run: My Unlikely Journey to Ultramarathon Greatness (Scott Jurek)
Four places I have lived:
- Spring Hill, FL
- Orlando, FL
- North Miami, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (the best place to live!)
Four places I have been:
- Paris, France
- London, England
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Falmouth, Jamaica
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- This is a tough one because I am currently at home and very content!
Four things I don’t eat:
- Seafood of any kind (gross)
- Brussel sprouts (gross)
- Raw carrots (gross)
- Spicy things (ow)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Peanut butter
- Beef satay (with peanut sauce)
- Gyoza/chicken potstickers
- Fuji apples
Four TV shows that I watch:
- THE MINDY PROJECT!!!!
- New Girl
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- Hopefully getting another new half marathon PR next month
- Giving Christmas gifts (I love giving them!)
- Having almost two weeks off of work in December
- Planning out Adam and my 2015 vacation schedule
Four things I’m always saying:
- Mother clucker (in an attempt to curse less)
- Hey, what’s going on? (how I answer my phone for friends)
- Okay, so when are we going to _______ (I gotta have a plan!)
- I’m going for a run, I’ll be back
Four people I tag:
^ The teacher-runner crew!
What is your favorite book or movie of ALL TIME?