Let’s Play 10 Questions!
Lauren @ Will Run for Boston nominated me for a Liebster Award last week and I thought it would be fun to participate!
It’s a great way for me to share a little bit more about myself that isn’t directly related to running, and I also get to nominate other bloggers to participate!
Here are the ten questions Lauren asked:
1. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV/in person?
Favorite sport to watch on TV is football — NFL not college. I love how each play is a puzzle, and I love guessing which play will be called next. I also love when it comes down to the fourth quarter and I can come up with a strategy that I think will help win us the game : ) I could definitely be an NFL coach!
Favorite sport to watch in person if basketball. This is an easy answer for anyone who lives in south Florida though. We have LeBron James and watching him in person is nothing short of watching an artist at work! I love the fast pace of NBA games and I get really into cheering and yelling when we’re at the arena.
My lucky foam finger that I bring to all of the playoff games we go to — the team has yet to lose a game when I’m in the arena!
2. Pancakes, waffles or french toast?
Hands down, pancakes. I like them with just a little bit of butter and nothing else!
Overall though, I prefer bagels or toast.
3. Do you have any interesting nicknames?
None, at all. I wish I did!
When I was growing up some of my friends called me Kay, and then in high school I had a close friend whose name was also Christina, so she called me Stina.
Adam calls me baby, which I guess is sort of a nickname? But I bet I share that one with a lot of you!
4. What is your biggest running related goal?
To run a 50 mile ultra before I turn 30! Whooo!
5. Do you run before or after work?
I always run after work and before dinner. I’m not a morning person at all, so I have to get it done after work.
I also find that after sitting at a desk all day, running after work just feels so good.
6. What was your high school mascot?
A hurricane… we were the hurricanes!
I went to UCF in Orlando for my freshman/sophomore years and our mascot there was the Golden Knight. I finished up my BA and did my master’s at FAU in Boca Raton and our mascot is the burrowing owl. Hoot, hoot!
7. Have you ever lived in another country?
I was born in Seoul, Korea and lived there for three months until I came to the United States. I was adopted!
8. How many alarms do you set in the morning?
I set one alarm for 7:35AM but I always hit snooze two times : )
9. What are your top three pet peeves?
Numero uno is when people chew with their mouth open. I hate the smacking sound and obviously it is so gross to look at.
I’ll have to think about the other two…. number one stinks so much it’s all I can think about right now and it’s making me angry! haha
10. How do you feel about the new “Girl Meets World” show?
Cannot wait for the first episode!
The ten blogs I want to nominate consist of new and established bloggers that I really, really like:
Jodi @ 13.1 Miles to Disney (the only blogger I’ve met in person!)
The questions for the nominated bloggers (and everyone else too!):
1. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and who would you bring with you?
2. What was the name of your first pet, and how did you come up with it?
3. If you could run with any one person at your next race, who would it be and why?
4. If the fire alarm in your house goes off, which three things do you take with you as you run out of the house?
5. Where did you go on your honeymoon (or where did you go on your favorite vacation)?
6. What is your favorite beverage? Alcoholic or nonalcoholic.
7. What is your absolute favorite TV show of all time?
8. What is your favorite cross training activity?
9. Are you hoping to PR at any distances this year? Which ones?
10. If you had to give up one of your senses (hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting, feeling) which would it be and why?