Every once in a while Megan will do a 2 Truths and 1 Lie post on her blog. Today I thought I would jump in on the fun! Instead of doing just one set of 2 Truths and 1 Lie I’m going overboard and doing three different sets! See if you can pick out the lies!
1. I went to a private Catholic school that did not teach evolution.
2. My favorite priest growing up was accused of molesting a young boy and resigned from the priesthood.
3. I was in the Girl Scouts!
Answer: It’s a LIE that my school didn’t teach evolution. My school taught both evolution and creationism, although we were expected to believe in creationism.
1. My freshman year of college I failed my Public Speaking class.
2. My senior year of college I was vice president of the American Democracy Project, a club focused on ensuring college students are informed and engaged when it comes to politics and their own communities. In fact, my minor is in political science!
3. It took me five years to graduate with my BA but I graduated with honors!
Answer: It’s a LIE that I failed my Public Speaking class. I actually love public speaking and ended up taking three different public speaking classes throughout my undergrad studies. Then during grad school I taught Public Speaking to undergrads!
1. When I first met Adam I told him I wasn’t looking for a relationship. Sorry, bud.
2. As soon as I moved in with Adam I asked him if we could get a cat!
3. Adam is four years older than me.
Answer: It’s a LIE that Adam is four years older than me. He’s only two years older than me!
Your turn! Leave me a comment with 2 truths and 1 lie so I can guess!
Were you in any clubs in college?