Thanks to Amanda @ Running with Spoons for hosting Thinking Out Loud Thursdays!
HERE ARE MY RANDOM THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY : )
1. Cecil bought me a new pair of Under Armour running capris for my birthday since the washing machine recently ate two pair of them. How do things just completely disappear from the wash?! Life’s greatest mystery. Thanks, cat!
2. Just another day in the office. There’s nothing quite like wrapping up a hard run and parking your butt in the sand for a minute to relax.
3. Let’s think of summer running this way!
4. To everyone who asked, Cecil really loves when I use him as a weight in my lifting routine. He is still a hefty 14-ish pounds so that’s like a decent sized dumbbell : )
My real upper body routine the other day was:
– Pull Downs 3 x 5 @ 60lbs
– Military Press 3 x 5 @ 30lbs
– Bent Over Rows 3 x 5 @ 35lbs
– Bicep Curls 3 x 5 @ 10lbs
– Tricep Extensions 2 x 15 @ 40lbs
All performed with free weights (except the extensions and pull downs, of course). Once I buy the Catflexing book (ONLY $1.35 ON AMAZON) I’ll be able to put together a better routine.
5. And finally, I’ll leave you with this today …
PS: One of my favorite bloggers, Meg from Meg Go Run, is now offering personal training services at really good prices!!!!! Check out her new site HERE!
Do you smile/nod/wave/high 5/give a thumbs up to other runners?
– I’m never sure what to do and wait to see what the other person does!