My new glasses came in already! I was able to pick them up after work and they are just as pretty as I remember.
The box they came in is beautiful, just the way I like my boxes to be! I work for an advertising agency so I really appreciate when brands take the time to create nice packaging.
The little carrying case for the glasses is really pretty too. The best part though? When I put the glasses on I can SEE! Honestly I didn’t realize how bad my vision was until I put these glasses on. Now I am seeing the world in HD!
Who knew you were supposed to be able to read street signs.
Okay, enough about my glasses, let’s talk running!
Yesterday Janae put up a runner survey on her blog and today I thought I’d play. Leave your answers in the comments below!!!!
1. Would you rather go on a morning run to see the sunrise, or a night run to see the city lights?
I love watching the sunrise during a run! If somehow the sun could rise at night that would be great :). I just find it so impossible to get out of bed early for anything other than work.
Do you think I could find anyone to pay me to run?
2. What indulgent food do you wish was on the ‘good for you’ list?
Tacos with an unlimited amount of sour cream!
3. If you could wear one color of running shoe for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would definitely go for a bright color – a pretty purple would make my life!
4. Split shorts: good or bad?
Is this question asking if I would enjoy my shorts splitting during a run? Because I mean, who wouldn’t? It would be great to get some extra air flow going since it’s always so hot down here ;).
5. How do you celebrate a good race or run?
For some reason the only thing that’s coming to mind for me is the time I got Chipotle after the Fort Lauderdale half in which I set a 20+ minute PR! I got double chicken with sour cream and guac. #heaven
Aside from Chipotle my favorite way to celebrate a good race/run is with an equally good nap!
6. What song have you listened to most while running this year?
This year I’ve really been loving old school Jennifer Lopez. Love Don’t Cost a Thing is probably my most listened to song during runs!
7. What time do you normally eat dinner each night?
Too Late O’Clock. Usually around 9pm.
I always go running after work, and then when I get home I need to shower and relax for a little bit before I start making dinner. This tends to result in me hangrily chopping up brussels sprouts around 9.
8. Would you choose to get a free running tank and shorts or running shoes delivered to you right this second?
Free running tank! I have been wearing the same running tanks for the last 3 years I think. It’s time to slowly replace them.
I am impressed because many of my running tanks are just from Target and they have held up just as well as my tanks from UA and Brooks.
I don’t necessarily need to replace my tanks but I want a running wardrobe refresh :).
9. Do you like spectators to be at the race you are running or not?
I think I’m weird in this respect, but I do not like spectators. I am perfectly okay with Adam not coming to most of my races. In fact I prefer it.
If it were possible I would love to run a race with zero spectators allowed. I get performance anxiety!
10. What do you do with your key while you are running? Do you usually drive somewhere to run or leave straight from your house?
When I am running in my neighborhood I don’t need to bring a key with me! Adam and I have a touchpad lock for our front door, and while my community is gated I can get in via a keypad. It’s so nice not having to carry my keys!
What about YOU? What food do you wish was healthy?
Most listened to running song this year?
How do you celebrate a good run or race?