I’ve got a lot of questions on my mind today!
1. Are you LOVING the time change? Sunshine during my evening runs? Heck yes!
2. Do you play with your food, too? Every time I make zoodles (zucchini noodles) I look forward to this guy showing up at the end. I love zoodles. Green is my favorite color!
3. Did you follow along with the Transgrancanaria race this weekend? I was catching up on irunfar’s pre-race interview with Anton from the TGC 125K and Adam said, “it’s cool that New Balance sponsors that homeless guy.”
Anton may appear to not ever shower, but he’s damn good. I can’t wait to see him compete against Kilian at Hardrock this summer! (Ultra geeks you know this is going to be Christmas in July for us!)
4. Did you see yesterday ultraunner Mike Wardian set a new 50K treadmill world record – 3:03:56?!
iRunFar reports, “Mike first tried for the record on Saturday night, but ran 3:06:24 and missed it. So this record was his second 50k run on a treadmill in less than 36 hours.”
5. Should I dye my hair like this? You know I am obsessed with Mindy Kaling and I’ve got a hair appointment coming up.
Should I go for it? How annoying is it to keep up with dyed hair? Do you have to wait a long time in the salon for it to be done? Is this hair trend on the way out? I have no clue!
So many questions! 🙂
Ladies, I definitely need your input on the hair thing!
Can you imagine running 50K on the treadmill in 3:03? DANG!