The virtual Race for PAWS 5K/10K is complete!
I seriously cannot thank each and every single person who signed up enough. Not only are you helping me realize my dream to run Chicago this year, but you’re helping out so many animals at the PAWS Chicago no-kill shelter!
Official Results for the 10K
- 43:05 (Day with KT)
- 51:12 (Meg Go Run)
- 51:28 (Yoga on the Run)
- 59:19 (Nancy S.)
- 1:00 (Nicole M.)
- 1:08 (Run for Cupcakes)
- 1:10 (Balancing Meanderings)
Official Results for the 5K
- 18:07 (The Foodie Runner)
- 23:49 (Run Hare Run)
- 23:56 (Slimplify Life)
- 24:42 (She’s Going the Distance)
- 27:08 (An Academic Athlete)
- 28:48 (Hit the Ground Running)
- 28:01 (Hoosier Running Mom)
- 29:31 (Corral B)
- 29:34 (Running Over the Hill)
- 36:09 (Lauren Runs)
- 37:25 (Tales from the Back of the Pack)
If you haven’t submitted your result yet, you can still get it in! Just email me (email@example.com) and I will add it to this page!
*** I haven’t received the medals from the company that made them yet, so I haven’t shipped them off to those who requested one. I promise I will keep you updated and ship the medals as soon as I receive them!
Finally, I know I blogged about this before, but I think it’s worth repeating…
The $867 that we raised could pay for:
- 13 x-rays for injured dogs and cats …or
- 11 IVs for sick dogs and cats …or
- 10 spay/neuter procedures …or
- 4 rounds of medication for dogs and cats with upper respiratory infections or
- 27 days worth of litter for all the cats at the PAWS shelter or…
Heartworm treatment for a sick dog or cat, medication for the entire shelter for a day or any combination of these things.
Thank you again to every single person for your generous donation and participating in the race for PAWS and my first virtual race!
I really appreciate your support a lot!