Last night I was browsing Pinterest and came across a summer bucket list. I don’t really have any summer life goals but it made me think of my current running bucket list goals:
- Run a half marathon without a Garmin
- Finish a 50-mile ultramarathon
- Run a sub-2 hour half marathon
- Run the London Marathon
- Run the Paris Marathon
- Volunteer at a 100-mile ultra
- Hand out medals at a marathon finish line
- Run a race in California that ends at a beach
- Be part of a Ragnar team
- Push Cecil in a pet stroller during a race
- Write a training plan for someone who wants to start running for the first time
- Earn the Coast to Coast runDisney medal
I’ve run the Disney Princess Half Marathon in Orlando and I didn’t love the course. I’m also not a Disney fanatic at all, but there’s something about the Coast to Coast medal that appeals to me. Maybe it’s the travel aspect!
Last night I did not knock off any bucket list items. My run was HARD. Even at an easy pace I felt like my breathing was labored and I even took a couple of walking breaks! My legs felt like cement bricks too.
Every bad run is followed by a good run, right? I’m looking forward to a great one tonight!
What’s the number one thing on your running bucket list?
Has your running bucket list changed over the years?
What’s the coolest thing you’ve already ticked off the list?
*** Thank you to everyone who purchased a mug yesterday in support of Team PAWS. TeeChip, the company that makes and ships the mugs, doesn’t give me a list of names of who purchased. There are nine mug purchases that I can’t account for. Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so I can THANK YOU properly!***