Running in the Rain + StrideBox Review!
Hi there! I hope you are still enjoying a fun, festive week. Today I thought we could catch up on life’s important stuff :).
1. I got SOAKED on my run yesterday. When I first stepped outside there was a light drizzle but it quickly turned into a major downpour. Normally I don’t like running in the rain but it’s been so hot and humid lately that the cool droplets felt really nice!
^ That top is normally a very light grey! I had to wring all of my clothes out into the sink when I got home!
Day two of the 30 day run streak is in the books! 🙂
2. Back in October StrideBox reached out to see if I’d be interested in receiving a few of their boxes. If you’re not familiar StrideBox is box that arrives monthly to your doorstep with all kinds of running products to try out for just $15/mo.
As someone who loves trying new running stuff how could I say no? StrideBox did not pay me for my review, but they did send me three boxes. Here are my honest thoughts + a review of all of the products that arrived in December’s box:
(Note: Just a warning that if you’re the kind of person who can’t stand the sound of chewing this video might not be for you. I do try all of the food products so there is some chewing involved. I don’t think it’s super bad, but I know a lot of people find that to be annoying!)
3. I WON the post-Christmas sales. You know I have a green C stocking for Cecil. Leading up to Christmas I wanted to buy the matching A and K, but I couldn’t find an A… well I finally found one and it was 50% off! 🙂
You have no idea how happy this makes me. I can’t wait to hang these next December and have them out all month long!
4. My dad got into Virtual Reality yesterday! Adam has a Vive and my dad loved playing the VR games! He played for over an hour straight!
I never would have thought my dad would be into it, but he loved it! How funny!
5. A lot of people have been coming over the house the last few days. Cecil has been handling the increased number of visitors like a champ, but yesterday he kind of gave me the “really, more people?” look.
^ MAJOR side eye!
I think all the chatter is interrupting his nap schedule. Cecil needs his beauty rest!
Did you pick up anything in the post-Christmas sales?
Do you receive a StrideBox every month?