Guess what day it is?
Just three more days to go until the A1A Half Marathon!
After the half I think we should all meet at the Hall of Fame sign for pics! It’s at the last stoplight before the finish line. I’ll see you there! 🙂
The weather last night was seriously perfect – 68 degrees, low humidity (45%) and a light breeze. I was cruising along and knocked out a 12:30 minute mile by accident!
My easy runs are usually closer to 13:30 so when I saw that I was like whoops but also kinda happy :). #GettingFaster
After the run just chillin and enjoying the night!
There were so many runners out last night and everyone was in such a great mood…. so many smiles and waves! I like nights like that!
I also like this guy:
Before I sign off for the day, I have to give a HUGE thank you and shout out to the awesome ladies who donated to PAWS through my fundraising page within the last 48 hours! I’m looking forward to running the virtual 5K/10K with you!
- Irene P. who holds it down at the back of the pack with me! Thank you!
- Cheryl from Why Mom Runs who is an ultrarunner with two ADORABLE fluffy little doggies! Thank you!
- Jenny from Run Jenny Run whose entire wardrobe I want to steal! Thank you!
- Staci from Hoosier Running Mom who kicked a smoking habit and now is a smokin’ runner, thank you!
- Lizzy from Run Hare Run who is going to run a slam dunk marathon in LA soon, thank you!
- Kim from Day with KT whose commitment to workouts and family always inspires me, thank you! (I wouldn’t have become friends with the stability ball without you!!!)
- Kerry from Yoga on the Run who is about to run her first half marathon this weekend, thank you!
I really appreciate your support!
I hope you all have a great day! I’ve got a fartlek on the schedule for tonight, eeeek.
Why is speedwork so intimidating to think about?! It’s like getting a shot. The anticipation is so much more painful than the actual thing!