Thinking Out Loud About Stuff
Thanks to Amanda @ Running with Spoons for hosting Thinking Out Loud and for giving me the best smoothie ideas!
1. I didn’t run last night. When I woke up on Wednesday morning and took my first step I didn’t feel any pain, but as I was walking to the shower I felt a dull ache in my heel. All day I went back and forth on whether I should do my regularly scheduled speedwork, an easy run or no run at all. I figured it was the smart thing to skip the run, even if it wasn’t what I really wanted.
2. This whole HEAT v Nets series I’ve thought that Jason Kidd looks like Voldemort. When I googled it, I found that I’m not the only one. I don’t actually think this picture fully captures the similarities, but you can see it, right?
Oh yeah and … HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT HEAT!!!!!!! WIN!!! We’re halfway there now!
3. It’s been way too long since I’ve hung out with B. We’ve known each other since sophomore year of high school and used to hang out every day. We even lived together in college for a year. She works at Stetson now… which is too far away! I miss you, B!
4. This was B, myself and a couple of friends our senior year of high school. We were in Orlando for FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) state competition! I think our friends were entered in the web design division, and B and I were entered in the business plan division.
5. Just chillin with a tiny alligator (crocodile? I can’t remember).
And there it is — my random thoughts for Thursday! Provided I have no heel pain, I’m definitely getting out for a run tonight.
Were you in any clubs in high school?
-I was in so many I can’t even remember them all!
Do your outfits / hair from high school make you cringe?
– Yep! Although I still really love my prom dress. I need to dig up a picture to show you – it was the best : )